Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Princess

Today it has been a year since my niece Victoria Lynn was born, and it seems like just yesterday, even her mom says so, and can't believe her baby is already a year old today. This weekend we are driving back to Northwest Iowa to help celebrate her birthday, and we are so very excited to be there for this momentous occasion! Living here we missed a lot of firsts with her, and getting to see her grow through this first year of her little life. It seems like every time we go back everything has changed, and now I hear she's even walking? or close to it. Just the last time we were there she was learning to crawl. It's such a miracle, these little ones that God brings into our lives and they bring us such joy. I am privileged to be her aunt (and Daemon and Elissa's too of course :-) and look forward to many more years of watching her learn and grow into the person God has already made her to be :-) Love you Tori Belle! Kisses from Auntie Nikki and Uncle Jake.
Candice and Ryan this next part is for you. This is the song that was played at Victoria's baptism.


5 comments:

Candice Pendergrass said...

thanks for remembering :) you made me cry...the song definitely put it over the top.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Enjoy it cause it goes fast! Celebrated mine child's 15 year old birthday today!

janelle said...

(Trying not to cry...)

My first baby just turned 21 a few weeks ago - and I can't believe that I have 21 years worth of memories with and of her. Life is precious...

Hope you enjoyed your weekend home. And what a great way to celebrate Victoria!

Jake and Nikki Boden said...

I feel so blessed to have been there to celebrate the moment :-)

Carol said...

Enjoy every day. My kids are 25, 22 and 15 and I have 3 grandbabies....that time went by in a heartbeat. Bless you as you raise your Victoria!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...