Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Honor your American Soldier

Today is November 11th, the day when we honor all those who have served and fought for our freedom and all those who are still fighting. There really are no words to say except Thank you, and that doesn't even seem like enough. This is to honor all the people in my life that I know of personally that have fought or served in some way for our great country weather in war or in peace time:

My Grandpa, Clarence Vander Stoep
Jakes Grandpa, Andrew Murman
My Uncle, Conrad Vande Zandschulp
My Uncle, Jon Heie
My Brother-in-Law, Ryan Pendergrass
My Cousin, Jered Height
My Cousin, Cara Vande Zandschulp
My Friend, Sam Boland
My Friend, Jesse Boland
My Friend, Corey Ervin
My Friend, Cory Van Sloten
My Friend, Kyle Statema

This is for all of them, and all the other American Soldiers out there.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...