Friday, July 13, 2012

Dear Vaeh

Dear Vaeh,

 I miss you so much. I miss you sleeping in my bed and cuddling up next to me. I miss your wonderful furry face and your kisses. Someday you will be able to come and live with me and daddy again, but until that can happen please be good to your grandparents, your doggie-sister Diva and the other humans in your life. I think about you every day and wish I didn't have to live so far from you and in a place that doesn't allow you to be here with me. Be nice and don't torture Horatio the cat too much as all he really wants is a friend, and you are his best friend. Make sure to play nice and stay on the yard and listen when you are called, because I would be so sad if anything bad ever happened to you. Take time to lay in the sunshine and bark at those darn squirrels and just be the adorable fuzz-ball that I know you are. Remember to not beg too much, but some food from the table isn't a bad thing every once in a while. Also just a secret between you and me, they keep the treats on top of the fridge, so maybe glance up there longingly every once in a while, they'll get the hint :-)

Remember. I love you. You are my most favorite dog ever. I just wanted you to know.

Hugs and Kisses,

Momma


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...