Sunday, January 18, 2009

Best Invention Ever!


No seriously, it is! What is it you ask? Why it's called a Whirley Pop and it allows you the fabulousness that is making popcorn on your stove. All I can say is Yum-O, welcome to my world you fabulous, yummy popcorn making machine! Trust me when I say if you love popcorn as much as I do, you NEED to have one of these. I've used mine every night since I got it for Christmas, yes you saw that right, every night! You could call me obsessed, but I know this machine has saved me from dreaded microwave popcorn forever! Wow, I sound like an infomercial for this thing, haha! Anyway, if you love popcorn like I do you must get your hands on this lovely gizmo. Trust me, your nighttime snacking will never be the same!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have one too! Our realtor who sold us our house gave us one, although I think we've only used it once

Jake and Nikki Boden said...

Haha that is too funny! I just think it is like the best thing ever. Obviously :-) Just LOVE my popcorn I guess!

janelle said...

Nikki,

Why didn't I know you had a blog until now?

Anyway. I have heard of this thing - I make my popcorn on the stove in a stainless steel bowl but I may need to find myself one of these. I LOVE POPCORN!

Jake and Nikki Boden said...

Janelle,
I don't know why you didn't know :-) How could you have missed it ;-) Just kidding. I am glad to hear that there are other popcorn "addicts" out there and that I am not alone in this! Trust me, it would be one of if not the greatest purchase of your life. I am not biased after all :-) Jake's mom got it for me for Christmas and I think she got it at Earl May in Sioux City.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...