Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Cutest Things...

My nephew Daemon and my niece Victoria, along with my dog caught on video just doing what they do! This is how they roll :

This is Victoria. She just loves her a good Oreo cookie. I mean who doesn't, am I right?! Look out Cookie Monster, she's giving you a run for your money! (Or cookies is probably more his kind of currency, eh?!). :-)



This is Daemon. He just loves him some Scooby Doo (amongst other things what he calls his version of the show "No Deal or No Deal" apparently there is "No Deal" in his world). I think his big sister Elissa showed him the ever changing world of Scooby Doo, Shaggy, Daphne, Fred,Velma and the Mystery Machine, and he hasn't been the same since :-)




Also another for your viewing pleasure, my dog, a Shih-tzu named Nevaeh, ( I refer to her as Vaeh, or Banana Rama, she usually responds to those 2 names). Here she is trying to be the BIG dog she knows she is way deep down :-)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...